Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Will You Marry ME???





I can’t believe I am writing this on my blog. This is like top-secret secret and my girl friend should never find out about this blog before this Valentines Day. I am finally proposing to my girl friend and every time I think about it, it feels like my stomach is being twisted by Hawk Hogan at his prime.

I’ve borrowed this small Japanese restaurant in Beverly Hills called Sunomi’s for Valentines Day and me and three of my closest buddies are going to decorate the place the night before. Were still not exactly sure how we want the place to look but I’ve got a pretty good idea in my head.

This is how the day is planned. My girl friend planned a picnic at a private park in Irvine and afterwards to Hip Kitty our favorite jazz bar in Claremont. During our romantic lunch my 13-year-old cousin Johnny, who my girl friend adores will call her cell phone and start crying uncontrollably and ask her to put me on the phone. She doesn’t know that but he’s been taking acting classes every Saturdays and Sundays for about 8 months and he passionately wants to become an actor in Korea.

I cant be giving away all of the details, so later that night I plan on proposing to my girl friend at the restaurant that we met exactly 5 years ago for the very first time.

Wish me luck; I am actually squatting on my chair b/c I’m so nervous just talking about this. And for those of you that been reading my blog that questioned my sexuality, yes I am getting married. And she’s a girl. Just because I’m into fashion does not mean I’m also into men, not that there anything wrong with that.

But for my attire I finally found what I wanted to wear for the occasion. It took me 3 months to finally decide on what I am going to wear but here it is. I am going to be wearing the white Ralph Lauren Purple Label Savile Row Linen Blazer and the pants. Inside I will be wearing the pink Ralph Lauren Purple Label Clayton Narrow Stripe Barrel shirt. For my shoes I am not sure if I should wear my black Ferragamo or be wild and wear my red Ferragamo. I’ll decide that by tend of this week.

No comments: