Thursday, November 20, 2008

Crazy Pre-Black Friday sale at www.shopert.com




I found this website last week and I love it. I havent added a website in about 6 months to my over filling favorite but as soon as I found this, it felt like I found a brother that I lost from birth.shopert.com They sell men's high-end apparel on one website and they have all the brands that I love like, where do I start, wont even start just go to it.
And they have all of my favorite department stores like Nordstroms, Macy's, Bloomingdale, and also all of my fav online store on one website, like eluxury, bluefly, bluebee, emoda, ...

They are having a pre-Black Friday sale so I would go now until everyday till 11/30th, because that when it ends.

Here are the links:
sales&promotions
best deals

pot of Gold, Bobby

No comments: