Monday, March 17, 2008

Cashmere sweater are for every season


Oh, how I love wearing cashmere. Cashmere sweaters are so very special in that you can wear it in every season. I wear my white v-neck cashmere sweater during the winter inside my jacket and I wore it to a picnic last Saturday.
Personal Tips:

1. Don’t wear cashmere with sandals or any open toe shoes. I love wearing sandals with a pair of vintage jeans but it almost impossible to pull off a cashmere sweater with your toes showing. I sometimes ever wear dress shirts un-tucked with a pair of skinny vintage jeans and sandals but I’m really against cashmere and sandals.
2. Don’t wear a hat with a cashmere sweater. I have a hat fetish and I probably own more hats that shirts but hats don’t really go with cashmere sweater. I’ve tired every different kinds and saw many of the celebrities trying to pull it off but Justin Timberlake came closest to pulling it off but still couldn’t. But if anyone disagrees with this statement you have to actually take a picture and prove it to me b/c I just cant see it happening.

Just bought some Gilded Age cashmere striped crew neck from RevolveClothing and man they fit and look just perfect.

No comments: