Thursday, December 13, 2007

Hey!
I've been thinking about the way I've been dressing and I really dont think I have a specific style. I have nice $300 true religion jeans and also some Aeropostale $9.99 jeans that I bought for 30% off. I have a nice Parada slacks that I wear to work but I catch myself at the Dodgers game with some 40 inch Ben Davis creased in the middle with my blue Dodgers jacket and a Dodgers fitted hat.

I was just re organzing my closet and I've realized that I couldn't wear 2/3 of the clothes that were in my closet.
Because I've been going to the gym for the last 4 months I've lost 25 lbs. I went from 185 lbs to 160lbs and I am very pround of my accomplishment but I feel none of my clothes fit me any more.

Just rambling like I always do jumping from one subject to another but I have a question.
"Could a guy wear overalls to the mall and pull it off in the name of fashion?"

No comments: